Motherboard
Lenovo e450
CPU
i5-5200U
Graphics
HD 5500/1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So i have been trying to install Mojave with no success, I can boot into clover UEFI but then once i try to boot into the mac os it gets about 2/3 on the progress bar then restarts, I do not even make it to "install macOs Mojave"

I have a Lenovo e450 i have not found any guides for this machines so i have no clue where to start.

Last edited:
So i have been trying to install Mojave with no success, I can boot into clover but then once i try to boot into the mac os it gets about 2/3 of the way then restarts.

i have a Lenovo e450 i have not found any guides for this machines so i have no clue where to start.
Read up on the FAQ first:

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier - read the FAQ above for proper layout

Link to laptop guide:
but use a later version of clover via the downloads section

The laptop guide link you included is out of date to for the newest version of clover, for example when following the steps there is no, drivers64UEFI folder. and as i assumed the FAQ is no help either.

The laptop guide link you included is out of date to for the newest version of clover, for example when following the steps there is no, drivers64UEFI folder. and as i assumed the FAQ is no help either.
efi's will be installed to drivers/UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back