I5 4570
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
i am a newbee but i follow your guides and always finished to have a correct configuration. I always get the stiks with the precedent version, but this time i cannot make the the stick High Sierra 10.13.6. I tried with several sticks but get nothing.
As you indicate in the "unibeast troubleshooting note" you will find attached a file which (i hope so) contained the unibeast log and the install.log.
one thing that i see, is that the version of clover is 4428, and i search on the site, it seems that the appropriate version for 10,13,6 is actually 4586 ?
i dont know if it is the reason of this failure ?
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• failure unibeast.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 117
Thanks for the reply,
Sorry, i don’t perfectly understand your advice (as you can guess, i am french and my english with computer is limited !) do you mean that the name of my drive (high sierra) cannot be that way during the creation of the stick who’s name is « usb » ?
Thanks again

The destination disk cannot be the same name as any mounted disk not the volume name of the installer image.

I'm having the same issue. Unibeast changes the name of my stick during the "copying file" phase. It changes the name to that of the the macOS in my applications folder "Install macOS High Sierra". Is this why we're getting the error? What can we do if so?

hello,
always at the same phase "Couldn't install Bootloader" and for me, no any other disk mounted with the same name (nothing in disk utilities or install of high sierra to "force to quit"?)
One more precision if this help, the stick failed with 5,3Gb on it.
thanks for your help

Attachments

• unibeast failure.txt
    821 bytes · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back