CPU
intel core duo
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi i just installed snow leopard on a dell optiplex 745. after the install was complete i used mulibeast and an updater from the post-installation guide. it rebooted and went into the bootloader installed by multibeast and it keeps getting stuck at the apple logo. i have googled and haven't found anything to help but thanks for any help you can give.

hi i just installed snow leopard on a dell optiplex 745. after the install was complete i used mulibeast and an updater from the post-installation guide. it rebooted and went into the bootloader installed by multibeast and it keeps getting stuck at the apple logo. i have googled and haven't found anything to help but thanks for any help you can give.

Please read the Rules :
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks in anticipation

i thought i would add i can boot into snow leopard with iboot legacy. i used -v when booting from the hdd and it gave me mutiple pages of lines then gives a black screen and idles there. i cant use he internet on it untill i boot into snow leopard from the hdd because i had to install network packages from multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back