Gigabyte Z87M-D3H
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I have successfully installed Hackintosh using Unibeast on my configuration Gigabyte z87m-d3h +Core i5 4470K + NVIDIA GTX960. Version of OS is 10.12.2, I have used Multibeast 9.0.1 and then I have installed and enabled NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS 10.12.2 (16C68). I had Windows 10 UEFI installed on other SSD drive before installing Hackintosh.

I am using Clover UEFI to boot my Sierra and Windows 10 installation. Windows 10 boots without any problems from Clover until i enable internal GPU (because of airplay mirroring option in Sierra). If internal GPU is enabled, Windows switches using this GPU instead of GTX960 after boot from Clover.

If I boot directly to Windows 10 - it is using GTX960 even if internal GPU is enabled.

Any idea how to make W10 booting from Clover and using GTX960 even when internal GPU is enabled?

If you open
control panel->Administrative tools->Computer Management->Device Manager->Display Adapters
what do you see? If you see the iGPU can you right click on it and select Disable?

If you open
control panel->Administrative tools->Computer Management->Device Manager->Display Adapters
what do you see? If you see the iGPU can you right click on it and select Disable?

OK, many thanks, it is not solution, but now Windows uses Nvidia even after Clover boot. Do you know the reason, why booting directly - using GTX960 and booting via Clover - internal GPU is default?

OK, many thanks, it is not solution, but now Windows uses Nvidia even after Clover boot. Do you know the reason, why booting directly - using GTX960 and booting via Clover - internal GPU is default?
If you set internal GPU as first init display device in UEFI Windows will always boot to the iGPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back