gigabyte gtx 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi

I hope someone could help out as I am having a problem with my hacintosh, I have the following setup GTX670 GA-Z77X-UD5H running ML and things are great, however I am now trying to add a second screen to the dvi port (the one next to the HDMI not the bottom one as i don't have that connector) and on boot it always displays to the DVI by default and not the hdmi, I have tried to boot in to osx with only the hdmi attached and then add the DVI but the system locks up and i need to do a hard reset.

In the bios i have selected to turn off the internal gpu and the gtx is selected at peg. I am a little stuck TBH.

any help would be ace

:)

Morning Bump :D any ideas guys this is driving me crazy, One thing i have now noticed is that if i connect the dvi screen as well as the hdmi, upon boot up its only the dvi displaying, then once its boots in to osx that screen goes off and the hdmi screen stays grey, I am baffled tbh.

I have now noticed this, if i leave the monitor connected to the dvi port and the other to the hdmi, as the pc boots i see the boot screen etc on the dvi screen and not the hdmi, ML boots and then the dvi screen goes off and the hdmi screen goes to a grey screen as if its getting a signal, Do you guys think that this is due to the screen i have connected to the dvi is old and i am also using it via a vga to dvi convertor? I would really like to get to the bottom of this if anyone has some time, Pleeeeaase :)

Z77-DS3H + GTX 660 -> same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back