Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
GTX970M
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I have already been trying to solve it for the past week with no result.

i7-6700HQ
Nvidia GTX970M

The problem is the case that sometimes I booted into a black screen and needed to reboot for 1~4 times before seeing login screen.
When it got to a black screen, I found I could connect to my computer successfully with a remote tool like VNC.

I have installed Sierra 10.12.0 and then updated to 10.12.3.
Nvidia Web Driver 367.15.10.35f01
kexts: ACPIBatteryManager.kext, AppleAlC.kext, ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext, BrcmFrimwareData.kext, BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, CodecCommander.kext, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext, FakePCIID.kext, FakeSMC.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext (got them from another same laptop)
Patched SSDT for working battery status.
Boot arguments: nvidia_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

I have read numerous threads. I think it is time to seek help.
Thanks.

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
I have already been trying to solve it for the past week with no result.

i7-6700HQ
Nvidia GTX970M

The problem is the case that sometimes I booted into a black screen and needed to reboot for 1~4 times before seeing login screen.
When it got to a black screen, I found I could connect to my computer successfully with a remote tool like VNC.

I have installed Sierra 10.12.0 and then updated to 10.12.3.
Nvidia Web Driver 367.15.10.35f01
kexts: ACPIBatteryManager.kext, AppleAlC.kext, ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext, BrcmFrimwareData.kext, BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, CodecCommander.kext, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext, FakePCIID.kext, FakeSMC.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext (got them from another same laptop)
Patched SSDT for working battery status.
Boot arguments: nvidia_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

I have read numerous threads. I think it is time to seek help.
Thanks.

In blackscreen.ioreg, the display was not detected. Maybe you need to inject EDID.

In blackscreen.ioreg, the display was not detected. Maybe you need to inject EDID.
I got EDID with EDID Manager in windows 10 and then edited config.plist(custom EDID,inject EDID). The problem still exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back