5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello, i have a new mackintosh STABLE build, but the only principal problem is at the boot time, when the apple logo is charging the OS,just when the login window should appear, the screen goes black and then start fuzzing like and old analog TV. I found some users with the same problem, but I have not found any solution.
Other user with this problem recorded this video. Curiously he has the same monitor.

[video=youtube;vve7jo0tsZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vve7jo0tsZ0[/video]

what can i do??

This are my Components:

Processor : Intel Core i7 4770K
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
Graphic Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 (So im Working with the integrated graphics of the motherboard)
Ram: Kingston DDR3 16GB 2400Mhz Hyperx Beast cl11 k2

HARD DRIVE 1: 1TB HD (MODEL: MAXTORSTM31000340AS) ---Im using this until I can buy a SSD.
HARD DRIVE 2 : 1TB SHD (MODEL: HDST1000DX001-1CM162) ---Im Using this with Windows 8.1 and works so quick.
HARD DRIVE 3: 1TB HD (MODEL:ST31000528AS)---Im using this for personal data, and libraries.
DVD Reader : HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0
WIFI ADAPTER : D-Link Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (DWA-131) -Working with Windows and tested with mavericks(with an apk installer that i found in the forum).
MultiCard Reader : COOLBOX CR-700 MULTILECTOR USB3.0

MONITOR 1: ASUS MX239 1920 x 1080 24.2" (53 cm x 31 cm)
MONTOR 2 : Acer AL1916W 1440 x 900 19.1" (41 cm x 26 cm)

this are the other post:
Fuzzy screen on boot with HD4600

thanks for the help :mrgreen:

can you get to desktop if you boot with -x? If yes, try adding screen resolution to org.chameleon.boot.plist

hi, i can go to the desktop without -x , but i have the fuzzy screen and the the log in session screen , and then i can enter.
i have enable the 1080p boot, at the chameleon boot.

I had the same problem.

You might try this:

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>"1920x1080x32"</string>

Dave

I just modified my org.chameleon.Boot.plist, removing the two lines above, and the machine booted into that freaky "analog TV static" screen. Putting the two lines back in caused a normal screen to appear.

Dave

Hello...
Sorry but it didn't worked for me :(
Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back