Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hi,
I have recently installed macOS Sierra on one of my laptops, everything is going great until I boot from the ssd with clover and it shows an apple logo,then restarts the pc I’ve tried running it in safe mode with no luck. When it’s in verbose mode the console just shows a bunch of +s and nothing else. I’ve tried to find other threads with the same problem but with no luck yet, the difference with mine is there is no loading bar under the apple logo as many others have. I think the proble may be there is 2 clover bootloaders installed because if I set the theme in System Preferences the theme is different than the one I selected. Also on the clover menu there is a “Boot Clover from EFI” disk. I don’t know that might be normal. I hope there is a fix for my problems because I have come so far after being told many times it would be very hard to install Sierra on the aweful laptop I had. Also this is my first post and I’m pretty inexperienced in hackintoshes and this is my first time.

Thanks, hope you can help,
Brinsley

Last edited:
Moved to Laptop Support.

View attachment 273238 View attachment 273239 View attachment 273240 View attachment 273241 Hi,
I have recently installed macOS Sierra on one of my laptops, everything is going great until I boot from the ssd with clover and it shows an apple logo,then restarts the pc I’ve tried running it in safe mode with no luck. When it’s in verbose mode the console just shows a bunch of +s and nothing else. I’ve tried to find other threads with the same problem but with no luck yet, the difference with mine is there is no loading bar under the apple logo as many others have. I think the proble may be there is 2 clover bootloaders installed because if I set the theme in System Preferences the theme is different than the one I selected. Also on the clover menu there is a “Boot Clover from EFI” disk. I don’t know that might be normal. I hope there is a fix for my problems because I have come so far after being told many times it would be very hard to install Sierra on the aweful laptop I had. Also this is my first post and I’m pretty inexperienced in hackintoshes and this is my first time.

Thanks, hope you can help,
Brinsley

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back