Graphics
GTX 560 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
=So, i stupidly installed multibeast (and checked all the boxes) on my mac pro 4.1. i did it thinking i would be able to make my gtx 560ti more stable.

i got the obvious boot hang when booting osx. after reading a tutorial on here i manged to get osx working again by replacing the contents of the extensions folder, emptying the extras folder and deleting the boot file. i followed that with a reinstall of 10.8, it all went well. my data is still here and strangely my gtx is alot more stable.

i do however have a new problem...

when i try and boot into bootcamp i get a black dos screen with the following message:

boot0: GPT
boot0: done
boot1: error

ive done a lot of reading on the problem, but everyone else seems to have a hackintosh and not a real mac.

Any ideas on how i can fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

T

Managed to get rid of the boot1 error following this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPEXR1NfgwI

i was then left with a blinking cursor.

after reading into it further i realised that between multibeast and the fresh 10.8 install (which added a recovery partion) my partion map got screwed :/

i have done a fresh windows install now so back to where i was at the begining of the week - except the 560ti hasnt crashed one which is good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back