Contribute
Register

BootCache.playlist Sierra Install Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm currently on El Capitan trying to upgrade to Sierra.
I've managed to get downloaded from the AppStore by setting up as mac 6,1 in clover configurator. This is installed to my main SSD and in clover it comes up as an option to install macOS.
When I run this, without safe mode it gets 2/3 the way through the progress bar in the screen with the apple logo then freezes with the beach ball, or if I boot with -x it gets to the end then stays there and nothing happens.
Here are my verbose logs below...
I've tried copying fakeSMC kext to both the other folder in my efi clover folder and also my library extensions folder.
Any ideas???
Thanks sorry I'm bad at this stuff!
MSI z170a gaming carbon pro motherboard
I7 600k
GTX 970 MsI

Hi, I'm currently on El Capitan trying to upgrade to Sierra.
I've managed to get downloaded from the AppStore by setting up as mac 6,1 in clover configurator. This is installed to my main SSD and in clover it comes up as an option to install macOS.
When I run this, without safe mode it gets 2/3 the way through the progress bar in the screen with the apple logo then freezes with the beach ball, or if I boot with -x it gets to the end then stays there and nothing happens.
Here are my verbose logs below...
I've tried copying fakeSMC kext to both the other folder in my efi clover folder and also my library extensions folder.
Any ideas???
Thanks sorry I'm bad at this stuff!
MSI z170a gaming carbon pro motherboard
I7 600k
GTX 970 MsI

Attachments

• IMG_3643.JPG
    IMG_3643.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back