boot0ss: error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI GAMING PRO
CPU
Intel Core I7 8700K
Graphics
Hello, and thank you. I keep getting this error after creating a Mojave usb with unibeast.
Specs
Msi Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon
I7 8700K
EVGA GeForce GTX1070
16GB DDR4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 340
Hello, and thank you. I keep getting this error after creating a Mojave usb with unibeast.
Specs
Msi Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon
I7 8700K
EVGA GeForce GTX1070
16GB DDR4
  • With the very minimal information provided in your post, I suspect you might not have partitioned the USB installer disk in GPT (GUID Partition Table) scheme; instead might have used the default MBR (Master Boot Record)
  • Be aware, your EVGA GeForce GTX1070 is NOT supported in Mojave.
    • Unless you use Rehabman's Method to Disable GTX 1070 (Rehabman SSDT solution) in order to selectively use it for Windows 10, you may have to Physically remove this unsupported Graphics card from the PCIE slot to successfully install Mojave even with a good USB Installer.

Sorry. I’m very new to this sort of thing. Im trying to get MacOS for the final cut editing and logic music creation software. How would I go about formatting the USB differently?

Sorry. I’m very new to this sort of thing. Im trying to get MacOS for the final cut editing and logic music creation software. How would I go about formatting the USB differently?

• After connecting your USB 2.0 Installer Flash disk to USB port 2.0 or working USB 3.0 port. launch Disk Utility in your Mac or working Hackintosh.
  • Click View from Menubar and [√] Show All Devices [See image]
  • Make sure you have chosen the whole USB flash disk NOT the Volume if it is an old formatted Flash drive [See image]
    • Click rename the Disk as USB if you are using Unibeast method to create the Mojave Installer ; the default Name is 'Untitleld" [See image]
    • Change the Partition Scheme to GUID using the drop down arrow [see image]
    • Click Erase and see it is successfully completed.
  • Now launch Unibeast to install the macOSMojave on that Erased USB Installer Flash disk
    • followed by creating CLOVER EFI to boot the macOSMojave USB Installer disk
    • launch the installer via Clover Boot Manager in Verbose boot Mode
    • to MacOS Utilities screen to initiate Target HDD installation.

Attachments

• 1.Disk Utility _Show All Devices.png
    1.Disk Utility _Show All Devices.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 2.DU_Name USB_Format Mac OS Extended_Schme GUID Partitio  Map.png
    2.DU_Name USB_Format Mac OS Extended_Schme GUID Partitio Map.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 3.DU_Erase Falsh Disk GUID+HFS+J.png
    3.DU_Erase Falsh Disk GUID+HFS+J.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 4.DU_Erase Disk _Mounting Diks.png
    4.DU_Erase Disk _Mounting Diks.png