AMD Radeon 7750
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a weird issue guys...

I recently upgraded to 10.9 (thanks tony)! Successful install except that my Sapphire HD7750 will not work. I got the same issue while attempting to install the card in ML 10.8.4. Here is the error:

photo.jpg

It shows up right after the bios splash screen and only when I have the card installed. Works perfect with onboard graphics without the card installed. I've read this error only comes up with a hard drive error, but I can boot from hard drive each time with perfect success when the car dis not plugged in. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Specs:
i7 3770k
Z77x UD5H
960 GB Visiontek PCIE SSD
Sapphire HD7750 Passive Edition

Motherboard
mac
CPU
i5 3570K
Graphics
-
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey,
Did you manage to fix it?
I have the same problem now with a new R9 270x with 10.8.
Can anyone help please?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B75M-HD3
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 5570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Motherboard
OS X 10.9
CPU
Intel® i7-3770K
Graphics
AMD Radeon 7750
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yes I did. I had to completely erase my hard drive and start over. The issue was my graphic card was not supporting a "GUID Partition Table", something weird about 10k sectors. I now have my card working with no issues & Full QE/CI support on a "Master Boot Record". Of course, you may have a different problem depending on your graphic card. I have an AMD Radeon 7750.

Motherboard
Z97-K
CPU
i5 4690k
Graphics
RADEON HD 7970
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I had the same boot0: test failure problem as the screenshot at the top of this thread shows after installing a Radeon HD 7970. It turned out the only thing I had to do was go into my bios and change the "Primary Display" setting to "CPU Graphics". (I've searched my browsing history and can't seem to find where I got the suggestion to change this setting - but on someone a Gigabyte motherboard the setting to change was "Init Display First" to "IGFX")
FullSizeRender.jpg
After changing the setting in my bios, I booted up with my monitor plugged into my video card, I didn't see anything on my monitor until the boot process had got to the point of the mac login screen (I heard a couple beeps along the way).

In case you are wondering, in my org.chameleon.Boot.plist file, the "GraphicsEnabler" is set to "No".

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.