RX 570
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Apple, eMac, iBook, iMac, LC, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
[SOLVED]

Ok, I was pulling my hair out with this. I followed the http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-os-x-yosemite-using-unibeast-multibeast.html, but received the boot0 Error upon reboot after running Multibeast.

I tried following the guide here, but wasn't having any success. I couldn't even boot to the new drive using the USB boot stick. What I found was that my Yosemite partition was set to a locked Logical Volume. I tried to "revert" it back to a standard partition, but it didn't recognize the partition as a valid cs.

I also found that I couldn't even re-partition the disk in diskutil from the installer.

What worked for me . . .
(1) Re-booted into my Mavericks backup
(2) Connected my new Yosemite drive via USB (prompted to "unlock" the drive upon connection)
(3) Open Disk Utilities and created an image of my Yosemite partition to my backup disk
(4) Deleted the Yosemite partition in Disk Utils
(5) I was now able to re-partition the Yosemite disk (1 Partition, GUID, Mac OS Extended (Journaled))
(6) Restored the Yosemite image from step 3 to my newly created partition
(7) Ran Multibeast as per the install guide on the Yosemite partition
(8) Reboot

Machine booted first time with no issues. I'm now running a stable Yosemite build.

Thanks for all the various posts as I got to this conclusion reading various threads here. I just thought I would put it together as I didn't see it in a single thread (sorry if I missed it somewhere).

Motherboard
motherboard or system make & model # > See Rules!
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Nvidia > need model # > See Rules!
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Worked like a charm. I am booting from an mSATA drive and indeed had to change my Disk info as you suggested. First time I got "resource busy" but I then booted from a previous install and was able to run the line in terminal with no issues. Thank You so much. I now have Yosemite working and ready to do some photo and video work.

BIG THANK YOU!!!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi all,

I've recently built a Hackintosh and everything was working fine. Suddenly, the machine hangs before getting to Chimera. This video shows what happens:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pifz5laq6yd3tyj/2015-05-22%2000.36.35.mov?dl=0

It just hangs on that dash with a flickering underscore. Also, very quickly it shows:

boot0:GPT
boot0:done

This is my build:

[TR="class: withpadding first odd"] [TR="class: withpadding even, bgcolor: #F9FAFA"] [TR="class: withpadding odd"] [TR="class: withpadding even, bgcolor: #F9FAFA"] [TR="class: withpadding odd"] [TR="class: withpadding even, bgcolor: #F9FAFA"] [TR="class: withpadding odd"]
Intel Core i7-4790K Boxed
Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Superclocked ACX Cooling
BitFenix Phenom Mini-ITX Zwart
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Corsair CS550M
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB

When I change my boot preferences to my Windows SSD it boots fine into Windows, it's just the Mac SSD that's not booting. Does anyone know what to do?

ALL

Motherboard
Asus Gene VII
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 mini
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Solution 1 work great for me

Yosemite 10.10.3 / ST 1Tb

Motherboard
ASRock h77 pro4/mvp
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
ATI 7870
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I tried the fix but it didn't work. Are there any other ways to fix this?

Attachments

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H (Mavericks/Windows 7)
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 760 (4GB OC)
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
What I found was that my Yosemite partition was set to a locked Logical Volume.
Hey man, looking for some help. Where do u find this info?

(1) Re-booted into my Mavericks backup
and when u say into ur mavericks backup, what exactly do u mean?..

ive managed to get to this point
image.jpg
but still cant reboot normally :((..