Motherboard
b250m-gaming 3
CPU
i5 7400
Graphics
gtx 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
is there anyway i can boot to mac os with nvidia card in the case but using intel hd?
cause i don't want to keep plugging and unplugging the card every time i boot to mac os or windows

is there anyway i can boot to mac os with nvidia card in the case but using intel hd?
cause i don't want to keep plugging and unplugging the card every time i boot to mac os or windows
Yeah, thats my normal configuration.
Step one, would be to make sure your Nvidia card is working with hardware acceleration first in MacOS.
Step two, I attached my clover config file. Take a look at it I hope it helps.

Update: If your goal is to upgrade to MacOS 10.14, using Intel for the graphics, still allowing you to boot into Windows for gaming on Nvidia graphics. I can't guarantee that would work... Personally I have noticed that on my system. I had to have hardware acceleration first from my Nvidia card, for my system to boot using Intel graphics. If I'm doing something wrong I would love to know it, so I can upgrade to 10.14! The reason why I normally use Intel instead of Nvidia is Webdriver performance. I notice OS stutter (mouse movements video playback), when video's are being played or when listening to radio stations in iTunes (ea. Beats one). Whatevergreen resolved this for awhile, however I'm having issues again since the Apple security update from late last month, which prompted a new Webdriver from Nvidia, so now I'm back using Intel graphics.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Ye am on mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back