Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H110m Gaming 3
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
RX 480
hello everyone,im new here and this is my first time using hackintosh. i already success going through the mavericks installation but the problem is my laptop need to boot with cpus=1 and my graphic card not listed down. can somebody help me with this thing. im running mavericks on toshiba satellite L850,intel core i5-3210M@ 2.5GHz,gpu ati radeon hd 7670m. i also attach a snap of photo during boot process. sorry for the bad grammar and english.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    850 KB · Views: 232
hello everyone,im new here and this is my first time using hackintosh. i already success going through the mavericks installation but the problem is my laptop need to boot with cpus=1 and my graphic card not listed down. can somebody help me with this thing. im running mavericks on toshiba satellite L850,intel core i5-3210M@ 2.5GHz,gpu ati radeon hd 7670m. i also attach a snap of photo during boot process. sorry for the bad grammar and english.

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

already update my profile,I'm copy those detail from cpuz as you told

already update my profile,I'm copy those detail from cpuz as you told

Please verify whether you have only Radeon graphics or also Intel.

i only have radeon hd graphics only

I'm not sure how to configure your Radeon... do some searching.

But for cpus=1 (lapic panic) install the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back