5. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
HI everybody.....
Some times ago I asked what exactly Unibeast does.....
But nobody answer with specific explanation...

I was asking it because I would try to modify an current macOS Sierra MacBook Pro ssd, and try to boot my Hackintosh with it....

I suppose I have only to install clover, config.plist and kext to efi/efi/clover, and add my specific Hackintosh Library/Extensions' extensions to my MacBook Pro ssd Library/Extensions folder.

Or unibeast modify any other file?

(This is only for understand better how unibeast works..... So PLEASE, DON'T answer "you can import your user with macOS utility"..... 1) I don't need it, 2) sometimes it doesn't work very well with some programs....)

Thank you very much

Thank you, but he did the opposite....
I would like to use a real Mac hard disk (from a broken Mac?) and boot it in a new hack, without using unibeast....
So what unibeast do? Only create a EFI>EFI>Clover folder?
thank you

Thank you, but he did the opposite....
I would like to use a real Mac hard disk (from a broken Mac?) and boot it in a new hack, without using unibeast....
So what unibeast do? Only create a EFI>EFI>Clover folder?
thank you
Yes it installs Clover on a macOS installation USB. You can install/update Clover from the ISO release by drag and drop if you prefer not to use a package installer for whatever reason. No assumptions will be made about your system that way.

Great, so I can install (copy) Clover and some kext in L/E and it will boot?
wow *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back