Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
GT 210 + HD 3000
Post deleted

Last edited:
From the look of the screenshots, this creates a legacy boot USB stick, ignoring the EFI only features of Clover and would not install OSX properly with a usable Recovery HD partition. There are a number of tutorials for building a proper USB installer that is EFI bootable.

From the look of the screenshots, this creates a legacy boot USB stick, ignoring the EFI only features of Clover and would not install OSX properly with a usable Recovery HD partition. There are a number of tutorials for building a proper USB installer that is EFI bootable.

you talk about the screen capture:) try and your realize this Installer Have a same support EFI ;)

Will this work with all the updates of 10.8 so 10.8.4 and not only 10.8.0?

Great !! :thumbup: Will try this out!

One question - Once I have installed OS X on to the hard drive how should I install Clover onto the hard drive

boot usb OS X 10.8x (Clover-v2-rL1050).pkg

Great !! :thumbup: Will try this out!

One question - Once I have installed OS X on to the hard drive how should I install Clover onto the hard drive

The post installation part with Clover its very different for each mobos and configuration;) You need to fond your best setting LOL :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back