Contribute
Register

Boot stuck at apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Lot of thanks!!! I can Mount the EFI now .. but my question is can we reuse the pendrive(USB) as earlier? I am not geek in this. Pls forgive about my question if am wrong!!

I don't know what you mean by "reuse the pendrive".

I don't know what you mean by "reuse the pendrive".
I am not able to format the USB which I used for making bootload..is this possible to format USB once we used for the bootload?..

I am not able to format the USB which I used for making bootload..is this possible to format USB once we used for the bootload?..
you can use windows, linux or mac to wipe/format your pen drive

I tried my best to format the USB but it's says write protected..readonly..I couldn't able to do..pls suggest

you can use windows, linux or mac to wipe/format your pen drive

I tried my best to format the USB but it's says write protected..readonly..I couldn't able to do..pls suggest
diskpart in windows may do it

I tried all the available options-

Diskpart in windows,used terminal,regedit,disk utility in Mac,

"Permission denied with readonly access!!!"- very pathetic now..my 2 USB gone..I made one for mavericks and one for elcapitan..both USBs not formattable!!

diskpart in windows may do it

Some USB sticks have a physical switch to turn on write-protect. Maybe you switched it without realizing.
Otherwise get a new stick.

...no there is no lock for Sandisk cruizer blade .Thank you

May i know can we edit the OS X install file from the USB?in clover USB there are two parts one is EFI and another one is OS X install.is this possible to mount OS X Part?by default it's disabled.Is this possible to change the current OS X version from the same USB which we used for clover elcapitan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back