Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Could you pls help me to figure out the issue.i tried to customac my asus laptop using i5 core 6198du..8gb ram and 1tb hard disk..i created USB with unibeast 5.2 Yosemite..

Also I tried with the boot with
-x -f -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=Yes Pcirootuid=1
..really fed up..could you pls help

Could you pls help me to figure out the issue.i tried to customac my asus laptop using i5 core 6198du..8gb ram and 1tb hard disk..i created USB with unibeast 5.2 Yosemite..

Also I tried with the boot with
-x -f -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=Yes Pcirootuid=1
..really fed up..could you pls help

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

The i5-6198DU is Skylake. No support for Skylake in Yosemite. You would need at least El Capitan.
But Intel specs show HD510 (GT1). There is no support for GT1 Skylake graphics in any version of OS X/macOS.
You need a different CPU with better Intel HD graphics.

Refer to ark.intel for specs: http://ark.intel.com/products/93432/Intel-Core-i5-6198DU-Processor-3M-Cache-up-to-2_80-GHz

Hi tried with clover and booted on Asus x541u model laptop.( HD 510 GT1)Graphics card supported this clover.I started to install the Os El Capitan 10.11.4.it was loaded till 4 minutes to finish.afrer that became stuck and I rebooted the machine.now it's showing "The install is X El Capitan application can't be used from this disk"-(copy this application to a writable Mac OS extended formatted disk and reopen it to continue installation)...I tried to change the date in terminal,but couldn't sucessfull.
Also am not able to format the clover USB since it's says denied permission with readonly access!! Could you please help me!!!

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

The i5-6198DU is Skylake. No support for Skylake in Yosemite. You would need at least El Capitan.
But Intel specs show HD510 (GT1). There is no support for GT1 Skylake graphics in any version of OS X/macOS.
You need a different CPU with better Intel HD graphics.

Refer to ark.intel for specs: http://ark.intel.com/products/93432/Intel-Core-i5-6198DU-Processor-3M-Cache-up-to-2_80-GHz

Attachments

• IMG_9382.JPG
    IMG_9382.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 292
Hi tried with clover and booted on Asus x541u model laptop.( HD 510 GT1)Graphics card supported this clover.I started to install the Os El Capitan 10.11.4.it was loaded till 4 minutes to finish.afrer that became stuck and I rebooted the machine.now it's showing "The install is X El Capitan application can't be used from this disk"-(copy this application to a writable Mac OS extended formatted disk and reopen it to continue installation)...I tried to change the date in terminal,but couldn't sucessfull.
Also am not able to format the clover USB since it's says denied permission with readonly access!! Could you please help me!!!

HD510 is not supported. You need a different laptop, or at least a different CPU.

Thanks for your reply but i wondering how it should be reached till installation page if graphics card not support..it went almost 90% installation.leave it then.. but could you pls help me to format the bootable disk i created since it says permission denied :(

HD510 is not supported. You need a different laptop, or at least a different CPU.

Thanks for your reply but i wondering how it should be reached till installation page if graphics card not support..it went almost 90% installation.leave it then.. but could you pls help me to format the bootable disk i created since it says permission denied :(

It is possible to get CI (framebuffer) working, but not QE (acceleration). It is because HD510 is GT1 and there is no support for G1 devices (other than 1st gen Intel HD, which even then requires specific patches).

The issue you describe in post #3 is caused by some other mistake you're making... but it is not worth solving due to your graphics being unsupported.

Thanks for your reply....I would appreciate if i get the remedy for these USB issues..Its not possible to format. :( Pls help

It is possible to get CI (framebuffer) working, but not QE (acceleration). It is because HD510 is GT1 and there is no support for G1 devices (other than 1st gen Intel HD, which even then requires specific patches).

The issue you describe in post #3 is caused by some other mistake you're making... but it is not worth solving due to your graphics being unsupported.

Sorry to say that i couldn't find the relevant filed... I read all the question..only found"Q. I'm using Clover and my EFI partition is gone from my HDD. How to get it back?" relating to my query.there is no answer other than how to mount EFI.. Sorry to annoy you. If you dont mind please help me brother!! :( Pls Help

Again Lot of thanks!!! I can Mount the EFI now .. but my question is can we reuse the pendrive(USB) as earlier? I am not geek in this. Pls forgive about my question if am wrong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back