-1.png

I tried these tips but it doesn't help;

- VT-d disabled (or use dart=0)
- IGPU prealloc set to 64mb
- IGPU primary
- monitor plugged into IGPU
- digital connection to monitor
- framebuffer patched for "4 displays" if needed
- CPU PM implemented (try with cpus=1 if needed)
- CMS disabled or enabled

I also tried these kext to patch and they didn't work.

Code:
Comment: Boot graphics glitch, 10.12.dp1
Find: <01000075205>
Replace: <010000eb205>

Code:
Comment: Boot graphics glitch, 10.10.2/10.10.3.dp1 (credit lisai9093, cecekpawon)
Find: <4188C4EB11>
Replace: <4188C4EB31>

Code:
Comment: Boot graphics glitch, 10.10x/10.11x.dp1 (credit lisai9093, cecekpawon)
Find: <01000075 17>
Replace: <010000eb 17>

@RehabMan suggestion;
Code:
Comment: Boot graphics glitch, 10.12.dp1 (credit denskop)
Find: <01000075 25>
Replace: <010000eb 25>

I attached my ioreg and Clover folder with origin ACPI. Could you please give me a suggestions what can I try? Thank you.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2 MB · Views: 118
  • Are you trying to boot your macOSSierra USB installer disk or MacOSSierra System Disk ?
  • I am suspecting it could be your Sierra USB Installer
  • At the time this image is taken, is your monitor connected through an HDMI or DVI--D to the Intel HD 530 or GTX 660 in PCIE?
  • Just before you booted to the above screen what are your Graphics Options in the BIOS?
I am raising the above questions because you said
I tried these tips but it doesn't help
and it is not clear to me whether it is with reference to the present image or previously for some other display problem
  • You have not used -v boot flag to see what verbose output is occurring just prior to or at the time of the above GUI screen.
  • Please also check your Disks's EFI>EFI>CLOVER>kext>Other folder for the kexts loaded and also in the one that you have sent as a zipped file. I found all the kext folders (numbered and Other) are empty!
  • You have only a single boot arg: nv_disable=1
  • Your config.plist Devices >Add Properties are appropriate for Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix
  • Your config.plist>Graphics shows correctly Inject Intel and correct ig-platform-id for HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix
Making sure the kexts >Other has FackSMC.kext & your Ethernet kext , the BIOS options are indeed for Intel HD 530 and NOT PCIE, remove nv_disable but add -v dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 and try to boot .

• Are you trying to boot your macOSSierra USB installer disk or MacOSSierra System Disk ?
  • I am suspecting it could be your Sierra USB Installer
  • At the time this image is taken, is your monitor connected through an HDMI or DVI--D to the Intel HD 530 or GTX 660 in PCIE?
  • Just before you booted to the above screen what are your Graphics Options in the BIOS?
I am raising the above questions because you said and it is not clear to me whether it is with reference to the present image or previously for some other display problem
  • You have not used -v boot flag to see what verbose output is occurring just prior to or at the time of the above GUI screen.
  • Please also check your Disks's EFI>EFI>CLOVER>kext>Other folder for the kexts loaded and also in the one that you have sent as a zipped file. I found all the kext folders (numbered and Other) are empty!
  • You have only a single boot arg: nv_disable=1
  • Your config.plist Devices >Add Properties are appropriate for Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix
  • Your config.plist>Graphics shows correctly Inject Intel and correct ig-platform-id for HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix
Making sure the kexts >Other has FackSMC.kext & your Ethernet kext , the BIOS options are indeed for Intel HD 530 and NOT PCIE, remove nv_disable but add -v dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 and try to boot .

Hi,

- I am booting from SystemDisk not USB installer
- Connection type HDMI and using with HD530 my GTX 660 disabled with nv_disable=1. As you know we cant use these GPU same time.
- v erbose mode doesnt give any error 'cause my system boots.
- I am not using kext inside of the clover, my all kexts are inside of L/E
- no need this boot arg for my system dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 (But I already tried it and did not help)

Last edited:
The reason I wanted you to recheck BIOS setup is to make sure your selection of Integrated Graphics Device stays and is not altered by multiple shut down and reboots after the system 'crash"

I may even go to the extent to clear the CMOS and load Optimized BIOS and after that set the BIOS options for Mac OS System drive to boot as First Boot device.

Although your System HD could normally load the kexts from /S/L/E, in the current situation I would consider adding them to the kext >Other folder to get them to kernel cache earlier.

To test this hypothesis why don't you try to boot your system drive through your USB installer( which should have FakeSMC in its kext folder) upto the Clover Boot Manager screen and from there boot your System HDD using a Verbose Boot flag (-v) and post screen shots for any problem.
Hope this will help us to diagnose the problem and find a better fix.

The reason I wanted you to recheck BIOS setup is to make sure your selection of Integrated Graphics Device stays and is not altered by multiple shut down and reboots after the system 'crash"

I may even go to the extent to clear the CMOS and load Optimized BIOS and after that set the BIOS options for Mac OS System drive to boot as First Boot device.

Although your System HD could normally load the kexts from /S/L/E, in the current situation I would consider adding them to the kext >Other folder to get them to kernel cache earlier.

To test this hypothesis why don't you try to boot your system drive through your USB installer( which should have FakeSMC in its kext folder) upto the Clover Boot Manager screen and from there boot your System HDD using a Verbose Boot flag (-v) and post screen shots for any problem.
Hope this will help us to diagnose the problem and find a better fix.

Primary GPU is IGPU on BIOS. I tried CMOS reset before the install. No my all kexts look loaded on boot, I checked all from the boot.log. There are nothing wrong with my kexts.

I tried what do you say but there is no any problem in verbose mode. Verbose mode is finishing process and boot system without any error.

Last edited:
I have problem display not received hd530 but hd 7000 ... how to fix it and fix 1920x1080 ....
Sorry.I speak English not good !

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 6.39.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 6.39.17 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back