Graphics
onboard
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
so my previous boot0 error is fixed but now when i try to boot snow leopard from the hard drive i get an endless loop of the chameleon boot loader screen. I've done some looking around here on the forums but can't seem to find anything though i may have and probably did miss something. any help would be greatly appreciated as this is my first hackintosh build. thanks. (tried using terminal to copy boot1h file from usb drive to hard drive but to no avail)

hardware:
gigabyte z77-ds3h mobo (with onboard graphics)
intel i3 3225 cpu
seagate 1TB 7200rpm hard drive
corsair vengeance RAM 16gb (2x8gb)
sony optiarc dvd drive

so my previous boot0 error is fixed but now when i try to boot snow leopard from the hard drive i get an endless loop of the chameleon boot loader screen. I've done some looking around here on the forums but can't seem to find anything though i may have and probably did miss something. any help would be greatly appreciated as this is my first hackintosh build. thanks. (tried using terminal to copy boot1h file from usb drive to hard drive but to no avail)

first step unplug power cord from psu wait 10 sec.clear the cmos take out battery for 30min.back into bios enable ahci in sata options.hdd should be on white sata port0 o osx boots by default.boot with -v -f graphicsenabler=no

tried all of that and still no luck :( it just keeps cycling through the chimera bootloader screen even with the iboot disk in now
i've read that quick boot needs to be disabled but i can't seem to find a setting for it in my bios interface, i'm not sure if i'm just missing it or if its just not applicable to my motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back