Motherboard
ASUS z97 deluxe
CPU
Graphics
r9 280x
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Help anyone "Missing bluetooth controller transport" and then i get the black screen.:beachball:

twp

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7 4790
Graphics
GTX 760 4gb
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Did it almost load then load bluetooth and then say app store and itunes wont function with an error code?
If so thats what i got last night before reinstalling and redoing multibeast. There has to be sucess stories for Z97 boards. They cant be that different the 87 and i couldnt find a 87 board that isnt discontinued anyway.
Hope someone has a solution:banghead::rolleyes:
I'm going to be posting a success on what i did for my rig. I used a Z97 board for my mine. I'll be posting this within the 30-40 mins!

Specs:
MB: GA-Z97X-UD5H (rev 1.0)
GPU: EVGA GTX 760 4gb GDDR5
Ram: Corsair Vengence 8gb
HDD: Samsung Evo 840, Adata Gold (for windows) (and other drives)
CPU: Intel i7 4790 (i ordered the wrong part and kicking myself for it :( was ready to overclock!)

Update****
http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...i7-4790-8-gb-gtx-760-10-9-4-a.html#post864548

Posted thread.

Motherboard
GigaByte GA-Z97M-D3H
CPU
Intel Core i7-4970k
Graphics
GigaByte 770GTX 4gb
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
Intel Core i5-4690K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 760 GDDR5-2GB Windforce
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Maximus VII Formula (Z97)
CPU
Intel i7-4770k
Graphics
GTX 780TI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ok

after reinstalling I get this error now

http://i61.tinypic.com/30urf3m.jpg

anyone know how to solve this kernel panic? One time it booted and I got a white screen te Mac cursor. Then it changed to a beachball. This time I boote I just get "system uptime in nanoseconds"
anyone got a fix?
I'm also trying to get it working on my Z97 board. I was hitting that panic earlier and fixed it by deleting the kext caches. You can also use -f to see if it will fix it first.

Still even after getting past the panic, it just hangs after talking about bluetooth and Apple DRM. Safe mode works fine for me as well.

Something to note: In verbose safe mode it still talks about bluetooth and Apple DRM etc and hangs for a minute or two. It looks exactly the same as not using -x, yet it manages to boot after a minute. Strange.

Edit: Also for some reason even though I installed Chimera (through Multibeast) while booted in safe mode, I still can't boot directly to the SSD. I need to boot using UniBeast on a flash drive to see my partitions. Is anyone else running into this?

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS z97 deluxe
CPU
Graphics
r9 280x
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Any one having any luck with this board?

- - - Updated - - -

Any one having any luck with this board?

Motherboard
ASUS z97 deluxe
CPU
Graphics
r9 280x
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm also trying to get it working on my Z97 board. I was hitting that panic earlier and fixed it by deleting the kext caches. You can also use -f to see if it will fix it first.

Still even after getting past the panic, it just hangs after talking about bluetooth and Apple DRM. Safe mode works fine for me as well.

Something to note: In verbose safe mode it still talks about bluetooth and Apple DRM etc and hangs for a minute or two. It looks exactly the same as not using -x, yet it manages to boot after a minute. Strange.

Edit: Also for some reason even though I installed Chimera (through Multibeast) while booted in safe mode, I still can't boot directly to the SSD. I need to boot using UniBeast on a flash drive to see my partitions. Is anyone else running into this?

I cant boot with my usb:banghead: i get as far the logo and then black or missing bluetooth controller.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Don't worry it's most probably possible!
I managed to get a better portage with clover uefi / chameleon (except for the sound) with my new h97 than the z87 !

Motherboard
Maximus VII Formula (Z97)
CPU
Intel i7-4770k
Graphics
GTX 780TI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Don't worry it's most probably possible!
I managed to get a better portage with clover uefi / chameleon (except for the sound) with my new h97 than the z87 !
Thanks for the suggestion! I just tried using Clover but now I can't even boot the installer. No matter what combination of boot flags I use, it always seems to just stop booting up at the same point with the same verbose output.

I typed up the entire output here: http://privatepaste.com/1439dce294

Any ideas?