Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Aorus ga-z270x gaming 7
CPU
Intel i5-7600k
Graphics
MSI Nvidia GeForce 1060 (6Gb)
Hello! Is anybody out there with my own components ? If yes, help me please! I know that this components are not 100% compatible, but if anyone has succeeded answer me please!

I need instructions for:
-Bios setup (I've the F5 version of bios)
-how to setup the Config.plist
-which kext i needed for my specific components

I try to use unibeast to do the bootable USB. I tried a USB 3.0 and after a USB 2.0, but nothing...the insallation don't start.
The logo appears but the pc remain stuk at it.

Thanks for the help!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Hello guys!!! I try to install Sierra and it works, but there's a problem...Mouse and keyboard do not work properly. They work but very slowly and there are a lot of bug in the screen when i use them. I do not know why they do not work right.
I try to put the VoodooPS2Controlloer in EFI/Clover/Kext/other kext, but it cause a karnel panic and the boot don't start.
Without the Ps2Controller Instead the installation of OSX start.

After the full installation of Sierra, I try to use kext Utility for fix the problem, but when i restart the pc. The program does not boot. (Mouse and keyboard are Logitec!)

What Can I Do ??? Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Hello guys!!! I try to install Sierra and it works, but there's a problem...Mouse and keyboard do not work properly. They work but very slowly and there are a lot of bug in the screen when i use them. I do not know why they do not work right.
I try to put the VoodooPS2Controlloer in EFI/Clover/Kext/other kext, but it cause a karnel panic and the boot don't start.
Without the Ps2Controller Instead the installation of OSX start.

After the full installation of Sierra, I try to use kext Utility for fix the problem, but when i restart the pc. The program does not boot. (Mouse and keyboard are Logitec!)

What Can I Do ??? Thanks a lot!

Are they USB or PS2 keyboard and mouse or bluetooth?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
How can i upload it? I can't upload the whole partition! I can upload only the specific file from the sub-folders
Compress your Clover folder as zip with the inbuild function of mac OS, delete the themes folder before, and then click on "Upload a File" under the field where you can insert text when you want to reply.

Compress your Clover folder as zip with the inbuild function of mac OS, delete the themes folder before, and then click on "Upload a File" under the field where you can insert text when you want to reply.
Ok I should have been successful. Take a look

Ok I should have been successful. Take a look
I can´t check your config.plist at the moment, because I´m not at my Mac at the moment, but I will do it.
You haven´t got HFSPlus.efi in EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.
Also you only should have "other" folder in EFI/Clover/kexts, you should also put essential kexts in that folder.
Essential kexts are kexts that you need to boot up mac OS, in your case your ethernet kext ( only for your hardware, not for hardware from different companies ), FakeSMC.kext and SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back