1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hi, i have a sony vaio sve serie whit:

Intel i5
Intel HD 4000 graphic card

i made a usb installer whit unibeast but when booting everything work but i have no video out on laptop screen.
I use a HDMI cable and there is a output on video but is not understandable.
I tried with all the possible combinations of boot flag but nothing.
Someone have my same problem ?

I solved this issue whit kext for intel 4000 inside /System/Library/Extension in usb installer but at every reboot i must use -x flag

Another update:
Now system boot after installing only chimera bootloader after deleting all AppleIntel kexts inside /S/L/E

Another update:
Now system boot after installing only chimera bootloader after deleting all AppleIntel kexts inside /S/L/E

You're going to need to put those back to make HD4000 work.

What is your screen resolution? Please update your profile/signature to include detailed specs on your laptop.

my resolution is 1366x768 in theory but for now without intel kext is 1024x768 and without kexts is the only way I can start the pc.

the system is installed using the tonymac guide for maverikcs

Update
i've copied only intel capri and FB from usb installation and now whit dsdt edited works resolution.

Update
i've copied only intel capri and FB from usb installation and now whit dsdt edited works resolution.

Nice work figuring it out on your own. (from my laptop repo: "HD4000 Low Resolution", "Brightness Fix" and optionally: "Rename GFX0 to IGPU", I suppose).

Thanks ;)

I followed your guide and i select those patch :) Now the problem is the HDMI out when i try to connect i see something but is not visible the sister desktop

i read that i must patch the intel capri kext…mmmm

Sorry,
now all is working but only in extension mode not for duplicate screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back