Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

i had mavericks isntalled on SSD1 and jsut freshly installed windows 8.1 on SSD2.

Now i set the boot order in the uefi/bios to boot SSD1 as i have chameleon installed on there, this is showing fine in the bios.

When i reboot it keeps booting into windows 8.1, i have to manually choose the boot disk SSD1 to boot into chameleon.

This is really annoying i dont want windows 8.1 as my first boot, and it seems i can not change this, i see 2 UEFI OS disks int eh boot order when i manually choose the disks. is there any way to disable this and fix my boot order?

Hardware is as the sig.

Hello,

i had mavericks isntalled on SSD1 and jsut freshly installed windows 8.1 on SSD2.

Now i set the boot order in the uefi/bios to boot SSD1 as i have chameleon installed on there, this is showing fine in the bios.

When i reboot it keeps booting into windows 8.1, i have to manually choose the boot disk SSD1 to boot into chameleon.

This is really annoying i dont want windows 8.1 as my first boot, and it seems i can not change this, i see 2 UEFI OS disks int eh boot order when i manually choose the disks. is there any way to disable this and fix my boot order?

Hardware is as the sig.
Windows has set itself as the active partition and may have overwritten your boot loader you should always have this problem if you install windows after OS X manually boot into OS X and reinstall chameleon you may need to boot off a unibeast drive and it should fix the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back