- Nov 10, 2013
- Asus Maximus IX Formula Z270
- UHD 630
- Mobile Phone
I have create a Bootable USB Drive for Mojave installation, but at boot, i have only Apple logo, and no progress bar.
When i boot in verbose, i have this capture. Can you help me please? thanks
- This is from Memory Mapping issues.
- To get a clue to your problem somebody needs to check your BIOS options and CLOVER folder from the macOSMojave USB installer.
- Most often, then problem is in CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder lacking essential AptioFix .. EFI file.
- Occasionally it can happen from a problem with installed RAM Module/RAM socket
This is a Desktop Support thread, for help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant Laptop Support area.One important information: i want to install macos on a Chuwi lapbook pro, with a Celeron N4100 processor (Intel UHD 600 graphic process). I don’t Know if it’s Possible?
This is a Desktop Support thread, for help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant Laptop Support area.
There is no support for Celeron processors - Apple do not use them.