Contribute
Register

boot loop after intallation El Captain (Unibeast+CloverUefi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Macosx CATALINA 10.15.6
CPU
Intel i5-4690K 3,5 Ghz
Graphics
AMD RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone , I describe my problem regarding the installation of El Captain .

After making the USB flash drive can boot control only nv_disable = 1 .

I can not get any other way .

Another hard drive I installed Yosemite 10.10.5 and everything works fine .

I can not understand what the problem is .

With Chimera I never had any problems and I have a Custom MacPro .

Can anyone help me?
thanks a lot....

nv_disable is a boot arg that allows boot on unsupported graphics cards. Once El Capitan is installed, you will need to install the third party drivers for your card, and you should be ok. At least that is how I've experienced this problem in the past...

A nice way to test it would be to remove your GPU and plug your monitor into your motherboard instead. If it boots fine, you've got your solution.

nv_disable is a boot arg that allows boot on unsupported graphics cards. Once El Capitan is installed, you will need to install the third party drivers for your card, and you should be ok. At least that is how I've experienced this problem in the past...

A nice way to test it would be to remove your GPU and plug your monitor into your motherboard instead. If it boots fine, you've got your solution.

thanks for the reply, I settled with just as you suggested. I connected via HDMI the monitor to the motherboard and preferences with Clover I popped Inject Intel and running correctly. Then I also popped Inject NVIDIA and now you start everything correctly. thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back