CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580 & WX7100
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Using an RX580 and a WX7100. When the WX1700 is disconnected from the motherboard I can boot, but crashes on shutdown.
When I attached the other GPU it fails to boot with this verbose
Anyone have any ideas? Or where I could look?

Attachments

• verbose.jpg
    verbose.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
Using an RX580 and a WX7100. When the WX1700 is disconnected from the motherboard I can boot, but crashes on shutdown.
When I attached the other GPU it fails to boot with this verbose
Anyone have any ideas? Or where I could look?

I'm just guessing, but have you tried a different Aptio fix?

Not the aptiofix no.

Weirdly, I reset my bios, and i'm able to boot. I will readjust bios again to try to figure out what the problem was and post the solution

I'm just guessing, but have you tried a different Aptio fix?

Strangest thing pastrychef. I set my BIOS back to how it was prior to the issue started, and it's booting no problem.
I had tried the aptiofix3drv.efi, didn't boot, reset BIOS, then booted. Do you think the .efi needed at least one attempt to engage? Or maybe the BIOS reset fixed the second GPU error?

Strangest thing pastrychef. I set my BIOS back to how it was prior to the issue started, and it's booting no problem.
I had tried the aptiofix3drv.efi, didn't boot, reset BIOS, then booted. Do you think the .efi needed at least one attempt to engage? Or maybe the BIOS reset fixed the second GPU error?

I have no idea... I experienced similar weird behavior when I tested a Gigabyte Z390 motherboard. It would not boot when I had a 10GBase-T PCI-e card installed along with my video card. Changing to a different Aptio fix got it to boot once but failed again on a consecutive reboot... :crazy:

I'll call it solved by black magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back