Contribute
Register

Boot issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
The operating system is already install.

I tried the nv_disable=1 but it's not working ...

Edit : Sorry It works !

Last edited:
Hi again !

I have few problems with the graphics I installed the Nvidia graphics but when I reboot, it don't stay with Nvidia graphics.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks in advance

Hi again !

I have few problems with the graphics I installed the Nvidia graphics but when I reboot, it don't stay with Nvidia graphics.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks in advance

Most likely caused by NVRAM. A lot of motherboards cant hold native NVRAM the fix is to install EmuVariblesUefi-64 to Drivers64UEFI. Downloaded Clover Installer from SourceForge https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

Hi again !

How can I fix this ?

Thanks in advance
If you are running one of the latest 3 versions of Clover look at the very end of your config.plist at the system parameters - do you have nVidiaWeb = true?

If you are running an older version of Clover do you have the boot-arg nvda_drv=1 in your config.plist?

Hello again,

Thank you for your reply, I inject some Nvidia Graphics on clover and it's works

Now, I will ask you one more question :)

I have a dual screen, when I boot it's my second screen in DVI who show up, then when i'm on the desktop my principal screen are black, how can I get a dual screen ?

Many Thanks ! :D

Hello again,

Thank you for your reply, I inject some Nvidia Graphics on clover and it's works

Now, I will ask you one more question :)

I have a dual screen, when I boot it's my second screen in DVI who show up, then when i'm on the desktop my principal screen are black, how can I get a dual screen ?

Many Thanks ! :D
Did you install nVidia Web drivers for the 970?
https://www.tonymacx86.com/nvidia-drivers/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back