Contribute
Register

[Boot Issue] ASUS P5KPL-AM SE | Snow Leopard 10.6.8 booting stuck at apple's grey screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte
CPU
Intel i7
Graphics
Sapphire R9 270x
Hey guys, this is my first post. First of all, I'm a total hackintosh newbie, I really need help! IM DESPERATE!
I used this forum as a guide to successfully achieve a Snow Leopard hackintosh on my desktop pc a few years ago.

Yesterday, I tryied to use BootCamp and i couldn't because my "launch ROM's firmware was out of date" so I tryied to update MultiBeast, I don't know why, I just thought that the solution was in there. So I downloaded Multibeast from this forum and double-clicked it. I followed the steps, marked some of the options on the installer (EasyBeast or something like that) and after the installation was complete I was offered to install some Realtek "drivers" (?), i pressed "Next" and then the screen went grey, with a message telling me to turn the computer off and restart it. So I did, but then... THE INFINITE LOADING LOOP.
I googled the issue and read some things about "rBoot", but I don't really know what to do. I tryed safe mode and verbose mode and I got to this command line:
IMG_0028.jpg

I tryed "GraphicsEnabler=No" "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" and got no luck.
Please guys, I really need help! I really need to access my computer to get some files.

My setup is:
motherboard P5KPL-AM SE
intel core 2 duo
4 gb ram
one HD with the OS Snow Leopard 10.6.8
and another HD in which I have audiofiles and stuff.

If you need any other information please let me know, I'd really appreciate your help!!! IM DESPERATE!

Hey guys, this is my first post. First of all, I'm a total hackintosh newbie, I really need help! IM DESPERATE!
I used this forum as a guide to successfully achieve a Snow Leopard hackintosh on my desktop pc a few years ago.

Yesterday, I tryied to use BootCamp and i couldn't because my "launch ROM's firmware was out of date" so I tryied to update MultiBeast, I don't know why, I just thought that the solution was in there. So I downloaded Multibeast from this forum and double-clicked it. I followed the steps, marked some of the options on the installer (EasyBeast or something like that) and after the installation was complete I was offered to install some Realtek "drivers" (?), i pressed "Next" and then the screen went grey, with a message telling me to turn the computer off and restart it. So I did, but then... THE INFINITE LOADING LOOP.
I googled the issue and read some things about "rBoot", but I don't really know what to do. I tryed safe mode and verbose mode and I got to this command line:
View attachment 61361

I tryed "GraphicsEnabler=No" "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" and got no luck.
Please guys, I really need help! I really need to access my computer to get some files.

My setup is:
motherboard P5KPL-AM SE
intel core 2 duo
4 gb ram
one HD with the OS Snow Leopard 10.6.8
and another HD in which I have audiofiles and stuff.

If you need any other information please let me know, I'd really appreciate your help!!! IM DESPERATE!

I don't know much about SL on older hardware, but I do know one thing: No one can help you when you don't completely describe your hardware.

I would think you have a video card in this rig... what is it?
And what OS X are you trying to install?

And please fill in your profile with all this information per rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back