Intel Core i5 3.2GHz 4460
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 950 OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Greetings,
I have been running my hackintosh trouble free for a few years now. On my primary hackintosh I run a dual boot of Mojave (upgraded stupidly assuming web drivers were just around the corner as always) and windows 10 on the same HDD. I know its not the most efficient but I had installed before I had the budget for subsequent HDDs and SSDs that I added and did not feel like going through the process of reinstall

Yesterday I added a new audio interface, Native Insturments Komplete Audio 6 for which I upgraded the firmware using my Mojave. When I restarted the computer after that its stuck on "No bootable drive found, please insert and press any key"

I cant boot into either windows or mac. When I use my old High Sierra installer USB (Unibeast) and run it installer to access terminal/disk utility, it does not show my efi or my mac drive. It just shows two partitions, one labeled winodws and other "unformatted". When I try to boot using winodws 10 installer usb, it does not recognize existing windows installed.

I have never heard of firmwares for external devices crashing a HDD. Could that be the case or is there something else that could have happened

happens the same to me, just adding a SATA disk. No solution for me.. I've just started a new Mojave with just one system on machine.

@andy.para, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back