Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
I just updated from El Capitan to High Sierra 13.5. To be more exact it was a fresh install as I upgraded to a larger SSD.

After installing Nvidia alternate drivers, the system boots up fine when I remove the boot arguments 'dart=0' and 'nv_disable' (but keeping 'nvda_drv=1' and '-v')
I tried removing them from the config.plist using Clover Configurator, but these args still show up after restarting.

How can I remove these for good? Is it somehow linked to the BIOS retaining these args?

I just updated from El Capitan to High Sierra 13.5. To be more exact it was a fresh install as I upgraded to a larger SSD.

After installing Nvidia alternate drivers, the system boots up fine when I remove the boot arguments 'dart=0' and 'nv_disable' (but keeping 'nvda_drv=1' and '-v')
I tried removing them from the config.plist using Clover Configurator, but these args still show up after restarting.

How can I remove these for good? Is it somehow linked to the BIOS retaining these args?

Check your main partition for EFI backups, it may be in there.

Ah thanks for the lead... Can I just edit the entry with Clover Configurator or should it be deleted?

Open the clover folder and right click on the config.plist and choose “open with clover config “ edit and close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back