Contribute
Register

BoomR's “Power UP” for 360/VR Production Build: GA-Z370 AORUS UG - i7 8700K - GA AORUS RX580

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody also have problems regarding XMP enabled?

Hi BoomR
I am interested about this build.
Do you use FCPX and is it work with no issue?

Hey guys,
do you have any issues with FCPX?

Does anybody also have problems regarding XMP enabled?
No problems with XMP here, all working.

Hi BoomR
I am interested about this build.
Do you use FCPX and is it work with no issue?

Hey guys,
do you have any issues with FCPX?
Yes, exporting h.264 videos is not working for me.

Can you explain?

When I have XMP enabled (profile 1) in the gigabyte bios, everytime when I put my Hackintosh into sleep mode with USB drives connected, I get the message that the drives weren’t ejected properly when it wakes up from sleep.

When I disable XMP, I don’t get this problem.

Hi @BoomR, I hope you have solved your problems!
In the meantime, I bring you some good news! After a long time we made progress with the Thunderbolt, find all the news in post #1.

If you are interested, I also made an SSDT for the USB ports of the MB Z370 Gigabyte UG based on RehabMan guide (SSDT-UIAC attached below).
Load both the .aml and .dsl version for any changes.
Only the USB3.1 and USB Type-C ports are missing, which are under other paths, but they should still work fine (only the Type-C I have not tested)

As for the LEDs instead I have not found solutions, I have to use Fix Shutdown to avoid auto restart after shutdown when a USB3 device is connected.
The LEDs turn off when the computer goes into sleep, but remain on when it is off, so I decided to turn them off permanently :lol:

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    697 bytes · Views: 96
  • SSDT-UIAC.dsl
    3.7 KB · Views: 99
Hi @BoomR, I hope you have solved your problems!
In the meantime, I bring you some good news! After a long time we made progress with the Thunderbolt, find all the news in post #1.

If you are interested, I also made an SSDT for the USB ports of the MB Z370 Gigabyte UG based on RehabMan guide (SSDT-UIAC attached below).
Load both the .aml and .dsl version for any changes.
Only the USB3.1 and USB Type-C ports are missing, which are under other paths, but they should still work fine (only the Type-C I have not tested)

As for the LEDs instead I have not found solutions, I have to use Fix Shutdown to avoid auto restart after shutdown when a USB3 device is connected.
The LEDs turn off when the computer goes into sleep, but remain on when it is off, so I decided to turn them off permanently :lol:
Awesome, thank you for the ssdt, was on my list to do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back