Contribute
Register

BoomR's “Power UP” for 360/VR Production Build: GA-Z370 AORUS UG - i7 8700K - GA AORUS RX580

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look in my EFI (previous post) and pick up the usb injector. Made for the Z370 UG and iMacPro SMBIOS.

Hi mate. So, does that mean that USB 3 devices do work in my USB 3 ports? I got it to work lately by using the patches but lost it when I upgraded to 10.14.1...

Was looking at creating a SSDT but I couldn't figure it out. Would be massive if your files work! I will let you know! Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I just updated to the Mojave 10.14.1, at first vídeo and sound was off, but once I inserted the new whatevergreen kext, vídeo started to work again. The only problem now is that I have no audio, I already tried the new AppleHDA and Lilu but didn't work. What should I do?

Where can I find this kext?

Did it, still no sound :(

Hi Sorry my first answer was for @DapperDuck !!!
Try another layer for the sound injection.

Hi @yellocab. I just kinda copied your whole Clover folder, and I must say that my Hack runs pretty well with the config and the iMacPro SMBios. I did, of course, change the serial number by generating a new one. I'm even logged into with iCloud (pro's of having an older iCloud account.)

Funny thing is, my front USB 3.0 ports are currently working! Both USB 2 and 3 devices work in these ports.

The only downside is that the 2 USB 2.0 front ports are kinda non existent. Plugging a USB 2/3 device into it doesn't work as they do not appear on my Hackintosh.

Can you help me out or give me some directions?

Hi @yellocab. I just kinda copied your whole Clover folder, and I must say that my Hack runs pretty well with the config and the iMacPro SMBios. I did, of course, change the serial number by generating a new one. I'm even logged into with iCloud (pro's of having an older iCloud account.)

Funny thing is, my front USB 3.0 ports are currently working! Both USB 2 and 3 devices work in these ports.

The only downside is that the 2 USB 2.0 front ports are kinda non existent. Plugging a USB 2/3 device into it doesn't work as they do not appear on my Hackintosh.

Can you help me out or give me some directions?

Hi

It's completely normal because I had injected my own USB ports and I only have 2 USB3 front ports. You need to modify the kext. I did for the injection (very easy to do).

You'll need USBinjectAll.kext, IOJones for the analysis and something to edit the plist file. Look at this and try to translate the website. I did my own kext with this method.

Yello

Hi Sorry my first answer was for @DapperDuck !!!
Try another layer for the sound injection.
Can you explain better for me?
I still trying to get sound back, since I updated to mojave I have no Audio devices neither.
When I go to IOReg and search for CodecDevice, I cant find it even If I follow the steps.
Do I need to reinstall my OS to get the AppleHDA native back or can I just use kextwizard to install the newest?
Need to work guys, Im stuck here, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back