Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270N
CPU
i7-7700k
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4Gb
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've just gotten my first hackintosh up and running with clover UEFI and nearly everything is fine.

One glitch that is not life or death but would be nice to get sorted out is that I get about 10 seconds of snow storm static fuzz on my monitor at login, Occasionally when i boot from shut down it doesn't appear but it mostly does and it always appears on restart. This is the only time it appears.

I have seen mentions of something similar in random places around the internet but could not find a clear fix for it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

THX

Attachments

• 749B8B6467D01C34F39391A780317A0F.jpg
    749B8B6467D01C34F39391A780317A0F.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 260
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
@lihongbin

Attach "problem reporting" files. See the "Problem reporting" section at this link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Make sure you have the correct NVIDIA drivers selected to "NVIDIA web drivers"

If you would like I will attach my clover folder, zipped, so you could try it, hopefully fixing your issue.

Good luck,
Trevor
Thank you very much for your reply, I first browse this link, if it can not work, then ask you again
thank!

@lihongbin

Attach "problem reporting" files. See the "Problem reporting" section at this link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Make sure you have the correct NVIDIA drivers selected to "NVIDIA web drivers"

If you would like I will attach my clover folder, zipped, so you could try it, hopefully fixing your issue.

Good luck,
Trevor
hi, i have Attached "problem reporting" files, can you help me to find what is wrong? thx so much!

anyone can help me?

@lihongbin
You don't have all of the necessary Kexts installed. You need Lilu, LiluFriend, and NvidiaGraphicsfixUp. Install these in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (You may need to mount an EFI with Clover Configurator.

And your clover.plist is messed up, you are trying to use integrated Graphics instead of your GPU.

I have fixed these issues for you, and here is your clover folder.

Make sure you have the latest NVIDIA drivers for you OS, found in the TanyMacx86 download section.

Good luck,
Trevor

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 113
@lihongbin
You don't have all of the necessary Kexts installed. You need Lilu, LiluFriend, and NvidiaGraphicsfixUp. Install these in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (You may need to mount an EFI with Clover Configurator.

And your clover.plist is messed up, you are trying to use integrated Graphics instead of your GPU.

Make sure you have the latest NVIDIA drivers for you OS, found in the TanyMacx86 download section.

Good luck,
Trevor
thx very much, i will try it

@lihongbin

Good luck,
Trevor
Unfortunately, it does not work, when I replace the clover file all, the computer will continue to restart. When I just put the kexts into it, still the same as before.
Also, I'm sure I have a suitable web driver installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back