Contribute
Register

Bluetooth working, but not wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I've got an Acer Aspire v3-372t. Yesterday, I managed to install Mac OS Sierra. Installation went flawlessly.
Appart from some glitches, which I believe are due to the lack of graphic kexts or whatever is needed for the graphics to work correctly, everything was working very smoothly. Some things were not working either: audio, battery percentage, etc.
Surprisingly enough for me, LAN and Bluetooth (despite the fact it can't be turned off) were working fine. I was trying to get ready for all the fixes, but I ran into the tiny detail my wireless card doesn't seem to be supported (Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174.

Any clue how I can solve it? Please, I'm just stuck here and my laptop is completely unusable that way.

I'd really appreciate any help, thank you in advance.

Not a Desktop - Moved to Sierra Laptop Support.

Hello guys,

I've got an Acer Aspire v3-372t. Yesterday, I managed to install Mac OS Sierra. Installation went flawlessly.
Appart from some glitches, which I believe are due to the lack of graphic kexts or whatever is needed for the graphics to work correctly, everything was working very smoothly. Some things were not working either: audio, battery percentage, etc.
Surprisingly enough for me, LAN and Bluetooth (despite the fact it can't be turned off) were working fine. I was trying to get ready for all the fixes, but I ran into the tiny detail my wireless card doesn't seem to be supported (Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174.

Any clue how I can solve it? Please, I'm just stuck here and my laptop is completely unusable that way.

I'd really appreciate any help, thank you in advance.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back