I5 3230m
Graphics
Hd 4000/ 7650 hd
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone!

So after the last update where I had to rerun the pbi and fix permissions it seems that my Bluetooth won't recognize devices correctly on cold boot . This can also be spotted from the orange led on wifi/Bluetooth . I know that some may say it is not relevant but it is . When the led is orange the Bluetooth can't discover or connect properly on Bluetooth devices . If however I am on windows and reboot instead of shutdown the led is normally white .

I think this has something to do with btupdate kext . Because it was working great on 10.0.0

Is there an update or something to fix it ?

Thanks a lot !

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone!

So after the last update where I had to rerun the pbi and fix permissions it seems that my Bluetooth won't recognize devices correctly on cold boot . This can also be spotted from the orange led on wifi/Bluetooth . I know that some may say it is not relevant but it is . When the led is orange the Bluetooth can't discover or connect properly on Bluetooth devices . If however I am on windows and reboot instead of shutdown the led is normally white .

I think this has something to do with btupdate kext . Because it was working great on 10.0.0

Is there an update or something to fix it ?

Thanks a lot !

Install BrcmPatchRAM.kext. Remove BTFirmwareUploader.kext (if you have it).

http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/1...ware-into-broadcom-bluetooth-usb-devices.html

Note that I posted an updated version (for testing) described here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...ep-after-installing-bcm4352-3.html#post997949. It solves a problem with delay on USB/BT devices post-wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.