Graphics
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650 OC 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone! I have the Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse and i need a 100% compatible bluetooth dongle that's confirmed working on Mavericks.
I have a D Link DBT 122, but can't wake from sleep and can't be used in bios.
If anyone of you can confirm some dongles that are working for you, it would be great.
Don't intend to spend to much money.
i found the Targus ACB10US1 but the recommendation says only ACB10US, without the 1.
Any help would be much appreciate it.

Try the IOGear BT in the October Buyer's Guide

I have both IOGear Bluetooth Modules (GBU521 & GBU421) and both are unable to awake from sleep in Mavericks. The GBU421 never awoke from sleep in ML although it could easily be reconnected by pressing the power button on the trackpad. The only solution appears to be to a restart. I have also tried toleda's recommendation of Rebuilding the Cache using DPCIManager without success.

i'm in need of a bluetooth piece as well. the one i currently have range is poor and when i try to do complex gestures, it appears to lock up, and i need to go to finder and go to the bluetooth setting to have my magic trackpad recover.

id like to have one thats capable of waking up from sleep as well any recommendations would be super helpful! (maverick obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back