ASUS Rampage VI Extreme
CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hi,
I have a Rampage IV Black that has a built in bluetooth adapter by broadcom. Everything was working perfectly until for some reason my magic trackpad disappeared from the list of devices. I have tried everything I could think of to get it to work again, but without any luck. When I reinstall the kext for bluetooth, and reboot, then for a brief moment my trackpad does appear in the bluetooth devices. But it disappears shortly after that, and any attempt to connect to it fails. I have tried other bluetooth devices, but they too do not show up. Can any one please help?

Motherboard
ASUS Rampage VI Extreme
CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hi,
Thanks. I had already tried it, and it worked previously. Now it just doesn't detect any bluetooth devices.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I lost my previously working Bluetooth module, genuine Apple, I moved the connector to a different usb header on the motherboard. I switched to a different bluetooth which had issues. I ended up going back to the original module by deleting the system bluetooth preference file and rebooting so the system can start from scratch.

The file is /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Bluetooth.plist

Motherboard
ASUS Rampage VI Extreme
CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Today it just randomly paired with my trackpad and has been working perfectly. Dunno what went wrong/right :s