Contribute
Register

Bluetooth only partially working BCM94352Z (DW1650)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately i'm not dual booting so i don't have access to Windows on the machine.

Once you have a Windows 10 USB created, it only takes about 15 minutes to install Windows, and probably 15 more to insure you have correct BT drivers installed.

Once you have a Windows 10 USB created, it only takes about 15 minutes to install Windows, and probably 15 more to insure you have correct BT drivers installed.

Did some fiddling around and got Windows 10 installed. My macOS BTFirmware version is v14 c5668 which matches Windows HCI version number somewhat 6.5668.

Seems to indicate that the firmware is the latest?

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 20.03.32.png

1-General.PNG 2-Advanced.PNG 3-Driver.PNG 4-Driver-Details.PNG 5-Details-1.PNG

Seems to indicate that the firmware is the latest?

Assuming you captured the macOS firmware after a cold boot, yes.
(BrcmPatchRAM does not upload firmware unless there is no firmware in the device, so on restart from Windows, you will get Windows firmware, even if BrcmPatchRAM is using an older version).

Assuming you captured the macOS firmware after a cold boot, yes.
(BrcmPatchRAM does not upload firmware unless there is no firmware in the device, so on restart from Windows, you will get Windows firmware, even if BrcmPatchRAM is using an older version).

I verified that macOS is indeed using v14 c5668 from cold boot, so i think it is time to trow in the towel and try another card.

Thank you so much for your help, it is really appreciated :)

I verified that macOS is indeed using v14 c5668 from cold boot, so i think it is time to trow in the towel and try another card.

Thank you so much for your help, it is really appreciated :)
Hi,
did you ever get the Mx Master 2s to work with your bluetooth? I have the Broadcom BCM94360CD and I cant get it to pair for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back