Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Bluetooth not showing in System Preferences in macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion 15 dk0xxx
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1650, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Guys I have up my hack but no matter what I try, bluetooth simply doesn't work. No option in System Preferences, System Report shows "No such information".
I have attached my problem reporting files. Can anyone please help me regarding the fix?

Thank You

Attachments

• debug_10090.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
Guys I have up my hack but no matter what I try, bluetooth simply doesn't work. No option in System Preferences, System Report shows "No such information".
I have attached my problem reporting files. Can anyone please help me regarding the fix?

Thank You
missing your clover folder, says clover is not installed in your files

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 103
@Feartech Here is my Clover folder. Not sure why it says that.
you may need to do this:

you may need to do this:

@Feartech By following the guide I managed to enable the Bluetooth. Thank You!
However, I can't turn it off. The option to turn it off is greyed out. Is it possible to fix this so I only enable it when required? I have attached the updated debug files with Hackintool output showing my Port Configuration.

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 4.54.00 PM.png

Attachments

• debug_19018.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 103
@Feartech By following the guide I managed to enable the Bluetooth. Thank You!
However, I can't turn it off. The option to turn it off is greyed out. Is it possible to fix this so I only enable it when required? I have attached the updated debug files with Hackintool output showing my Port Configuration.

View attachment 467912
not possible when you use intel bluetooth :)

not possible when you use intel bluetooth :)
Ohh. Not much of a hassle. Just one last thing. Is it possible to get AirDrop, HandOff etc if I get both WiFi and BT to work on it?
Thanks!

Ohh. Not much of a hassle. Just one last thing. Is it possible to get AirDrop, HandOff etc if I get both WiFi and BT to work on it?
Thanks!
i have seen an intel bluetooth kext but not used it, maybe that could turn it off, but i am not sure on that one

i have seen an intel bluetooth kext but not used it, maybe that could turn it off, but i am not sure on that one
I searched a bit and came across one. Now I can toggle it. Thank You very much again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back