Contribute
Register

bluetooth keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty good link there, i managed to get my magic mouse working on win 7, and also with further research managed to get it working with touch scroll and got my wireless keyboard working along with it. But it dosnt resolve this issue. but thank you!!

It has to do with the bluetooth not being able to boot up before selecting the hard drive with Mountain lion. Because as soon as i boot into ML and go to settings, theres no bluetooth icon. Not until i boot into Win 7 and do a quick restart into ML it pops up. does it have to do with the bluetooth booting up too late?

This thread is not about pairing, but about turning PC on, booting into ML and bluetooth devices not being recognized. They are recognized and work with mobo's bluetooth device only if we boot Windows first and then restart and boot ML
Does anyone have an explanantion to that ???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

sigh...the smallest things are the things people cant help us with lol

This thread is not about pairing, but about turning PC on, booting into ML and bluetooth devices not being recognized. They are recognized and work with mobo's bluetooth device only if we boot Windows first and then restart and boot ML
Does anyone have an explanantion to that ???:banghead::banghead::banghead:
I gave you a possible reason. If that's true, then there's not much else you can do about it, or explain it otherwise.

Easiest solution: Get an adapter you know works.

Right, mate ! And I thank you for that.

There's always the easiest way...but I think I found what's going on: we must find a way to get the adapter " ON " when we boot into ML. There must be a command on MAC machines to literally turn the device ON. If we boot into Windows first, it's turned ON and keeps that state until the PC is turned OFF.

If anyone knows how to do it, please tell us...

its so that we dont have to go through the little trouble of getting a dongle hehe. keeps our handy usb ports free, and make use of the unused onboard bluetooth dongle. just a challenge to get it working i guess =]

hey guys, i was reading this page, http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/DSDT im kind of no0b with this hackintosh stuff, but would we have to edit DSTD to make the bluetooth work? because it does say quote: "Dsdt will help in proper injection of hardware in os x !" Thoughts?

The Wifi/bluetooth card that came with my motherboard didn't work for my hack. But, I purchased a Targus USB bluetooth adapter like tonymacx86 recommends in his builds and it has worked perfectly. I suggest trying it - I got it for under $10.

What model of targus usb adapter do you use? I cannot find the recommendation on tonymacx86...

Thank you very much in advance

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back