i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I bought it from here

I'm using Fibre broadband service from my local ISP and I'm getting same IP and DNS for both 5Gz and 2.4Gz networks.

That blue wire is for USB hub and I connected wired keyboard and wireless mouse in that HUB.
earlier you were unable to use the 5ghz but later it start working , what made it work as I spoke to my aliexpress seller and he has no clue as what is the issue as i checked yesterday night 2.4ghz wifi work/bluetooth drops ----- 5ghz wifi dont work so my priority is to make 5ghz work and I am clueless as how to solve that

Motherboard
Asus H110M-D
CPU
i5-6400
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Actually that issue is with the BT interference even in 5Gz wifi when I have all antennas in same direction. At that time I can't able to connect to 5G wifi. But I tried to change each antenna direction and it some how worked, I don't know how it worked. I have not made any changes for this work except changing camera directions.

If possible try to create another 5G wifi using another router and try connecting to it. Also confirm that you have the same board with 5G support.

What error you are getting when connected to 5G wifi?

Motherboard
MSI Krait Gaming 3x
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Also confirm that you have the same board with 5G support.

what you mean by same board is it the router, as i cant find a good and cheap alternative to support adsl2 with dual band wifi so i am using one as a modem and configured my other dual band router for the wifi.

will try to change antenna position and see what the conclusion after that
no error just it keeps loading saying resolving host and at the end fails to loads page saying no internet connection

Motherboard
Asus H110M-D
CPU
i5-6400
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Actually I asked that you have Fenvi T1919? or some other Fenvi board.

If the wifi is connected but internet is not working then no need to change antennas directions, because I adjusted antennas to get connected. But your problem is different.

Also if your router have option to see connected devices and its IP see your device showing in that list. Also check if you enabled blacklist/whitelist feature in your router.

Motherboard
MSI Krait Gaming 3x
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Actually I asked that you have Fenvi T1919? or some other Fenvi board.

If the wifi is connected but internet is not working then no need to change antennas directions, because I adjusted antennas to get connected. But your problem is different.

Also if your router have option to see connected devices and its IP see your device showing in that list. Also check if you enabled blacklist/whitelist feature in your router.
ok lets see will try today night once back from office maybe check my router channel first and see as many reported changing the channel solved the concern. if not then a complete reset of all router and if still not then return fenvi t919

Motherboard
Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How can all antennas be for BT? Bluetooth does not support any multi antenna techniques AFAIK.

I did some experimenting and could identify the left most output as the bluetooth (or 2,4GHZ in general) antenna. Removing this antenna was the only one that influenced the BT rssi. And it influenced it in a big way. Subsequently I bought an external Antenna and taped it to my desk. It went from 60 rssi to 40 rssi. Works perfectly know for my BT headset.
1587390611364.jpeg

E7566231-2288-49A5-9BC4-06489FE50630_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS WS Sage X299 / 10G
CPU
i9-10980XE
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How can all antennas be for BT? Bluetooth does not support any multi antenna techniques AFAIK.

I did some experimenting and could identify the left most output as the bluetooth (or 2,4GHZ in general) antenna. Removing this antenna was the only one that influenced the BT rssi. And it influenced it in a big way. Subsequently I bought an external Antenna and taped it to my desk. It went from 60 rssi to 40 rssi. Works perfectly know for my BT headset.
View attachment 463731

View attachment 463732

Mine was the 2nd one in from the slot screw. I’ve seen a diagram where it suggests the BT antenna is the 3rd one in from the slot.

I think this varies from model to model. Doing an option + click on Bluetooth and checking your signal strength as you disconnect the antenna is the best way to check.

I purchased this for my desk, attached it and it’s FLAWLESS. My 3 inch thick solid wood desk with the computer below it has absolutely no issues with Bluetooth anymore!!

Eightwood Dual WiFi Antenna with RP-SMA Male Connector, 2.4GHz 5GHz Dual Band Antenna Magnetic Base for PCI-E WiFi Network Card USB WiFi Adapter Wireless Router Mobile Hotspot

Motherboard
Z390 Auros Pro
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

View attachment 463731

View attachment 463732
This is correct. There is way too much misinformation in this thread. You have identified the correct antenna for BT. Signal strength when twisting off antenna is a poor indicator (as was mentioned above) because all 4 antenna work in unison across the board. Your set up, with another antenna that has a totally different rating is not at all ideal. If you replace any antenna, you should replace all 4 with identical ones (same rating, same class). You can google around to how antennas and wireless units work in general.

Unless you have reliable testing devices, you should never disconnect an antenna and then wait to see what happens to your connection. There is always a delay (sometimes it can be a day). Always. Your system does a lot of post-processing.

But in any case, if you take the Fenvi and look at it with the antenna connectors away from you, the farthest right is BT. The other 3 are WiFi (boosted up from the 2 found on real BCRM cards to get the 1750Mbps speeds). There is no variation across T919s. They all have the same mapping.