Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 G1
CPU
i5-4690K [email protected]
Graphics
RX 480
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Christmas i got my new par of headphone (Sony) and the issue is i am using wired headphones for my current setup and i now cant use it anyone got a idea what i can do about hooking up a bluetooth card for cheap on my computer but not one of those cheap USB Dongles (All my Port are in use) and People are talking about El Capitan Issues with the USB Dongle is that true people says theres random disconnect and will quit working which i will be using the headphones for a while so i cant have random disconnects because i edit and do production most of the time on my hackintosh

Christmas i got my new par of headphone (Sony) and the issue is i am using wired headphones for my current setup and i now cant use it anyone got a idea what i can do about hooking up a bluetooth card for cheap on my computer but not one of those cheap USB Dongles (All my Port are in use) and People are talking about El Capitan Issues with the USB Dongle is that true people says theres random disconnect and will quit working which i will be using the headphones for a while so i cant have random disconnects because i edit and do production most of the time on my hackintosh

You may be able to add an M.2 Bluetooth adapter depending on your motherboard model. I was not able to tell whether your motherboard has an M.2 slot available because you list it in your profile as a "GA-Z97X Gaming 3 G1 Gaming", which I can't find on Gigabyte's website (there's a GA-Z97X Gaming 3 and a GA-Z97X Gaming G1).

You might get some ideas and further info from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back