CPU
2,62 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics
Asus GeForce 9500 GT 512 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is that USB bluetooth compatible with Yosemite ?

61z7CuxopjL._SX355_.jpg

Im using this PC in Dual Boot and with Windows 10 work perfect.
Let Me know please.

Is that USB bluetooth compatible with Yosemite ?

61z7CuxopjL._SX355_.jpg

Im using this PC in Dual Boot and with Windows 10 work perfect.
Let Me know please.
depends on the make and model

if the descriptions says it works then you should be ok
Oh good, then, where can I find the kext for that ? In windows 10 is like PlugandPlay then i don't need to do nothing and works well, in my Hackintosh Yosemite I can't see Bluetooth icon in the System Preferences, you have an idea to make it run ?

Oh good, then, where can I find the kext for that ? In windows 10 is like PlugandPlay then i don't need to do nothing and works well, in my Hackintosh Yosemite I can't see Bluetooth icon in the System Preferences, you have an idea to make it run ?
you may have to download the software for it to run, does the manual say anything for it?

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

Oh sorry, I have this pen for a while, so I have just this sheet or nothing. I'm trying to connect bluetooth speakers on hackintosh and I thought this could be perfect.

Someone who has the same key can say how he solved? Or anyway what can be the appropriate kext?

The mark is "Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd." and model is 0x0a12
Which kext can help me ? someone who has had the same problem as me?

I finally solved the problem more or less bluetooth, now I can see just the bluetooth icon. :D

The problem I have now is that I can not see the synchronized speaker in System Preferences / Sound.
Does anyone know what the problem may be? Will I need a Bluetooth Audio kext? I have Yosemite 10.10.5

@Nattyy, 2nd request - please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back