My Hardware List :
  1. Motherboard : gigabyte z390 aorus pro wifi
  2. Graphics : AMD RX580
  3. CPU: i9900K
  4. Memory: corsair vengeance ddr4 3000MHz 16Gx2
  5. Hard Disk: sumsung 970 Pro 512G
  6. Wifi/BT Adapter: BCM943602CS
macOS: 10.14.5

Problem: wifi works well, but bluetooth doesn't work.

WeChat43d3c59be56691493de655f236754055

I followed this guide, his motherboard and cpu are exactly same as mine. so do I still need to create my own custom SSDT?
Would be best if you ask Carl, the author of that guide. I've no idea exactly what he's enabled with the SSDT. It also looks like he changed his SMBIOS to iMac 19,1 seven days ago. Did you change yours as well ? Which SMBIOS you use is also important in regard to USB function.

If he's posting a guide he should be supporting those who follow it. Note that some people have gotten defective versions of that Wifi/BT card where the BT didn't function because of a hardware issue. So would be best to rule that out first.

Last edited:
Would be best if you ask Carl, the author of that guide. I've no idea exactly what he's enabled with the SSDT. It also looks like he changed his SMBIOS to iMac 19,1 seven days ago. Did you change yours as well ? Which SMBIOS you use is also important in regard to USB function.

View attachment 408629

If he's posting a guide he should be supporting those who follow it. Note that some people have gotten defective versions of that Wifi/BT card where the BT didn't function because of a hardware issue. So would be best to rule that out first.
Someone told me it's because Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi has already a wifi/bluetooh adapter itself, the two bluetooth adapters has a conflict. but I didn't find a way to disable the motherboard's bluetooth in BIOS. and when I remove the BCM943602CS adapter, motherboard's bluetooth didn't work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back