Contribute
Register

Bluetooth doesn't work after wake on Monterey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've installed the latest BrcmPatchRAM kexts (2.6.1) but no change. It actually doesn't change anything with or without these kexts with my Fenvi FV-919 (BCM94360CD native Apple BT/WiFi module). I have noticed that there are some issues after wake up in getting the BT backup working, it takes approximately 30 seconds and then everything works normal?!?

I have seen people have no issue or bluetooth reconnect after x seconds. For me my Apple trackpad and keyboard do not reconnect at all unless i toggle bluetooth.

I have seen people have no issue or bluetooth reconnect after x seconds. For me my Apple trackpad and keyboard do not reconnect at all unless i toggle bluetooth.
Did you experience some strange behaviours from your trackpad such as ignored clicks?

Not with the Fenvi card but i also have an original BCM943602CS card. With this card i have an issue that scrolling and right click does not work anymore after sleep. This BCM943602CS works after sleep so each adaptor seems to have another issue.

Did you experience some strange behaviours from your trackpad such as ignored clicks?
Yes, confirm same problem. I m using Fenvi FV-HB1200. BT Randomly not wake after sleep. Need to manual activate . I just rolled back to Big Sur. Too many problems (and long boot time Samsung 970 evo plus)

I have the same card BCM943602CS and the same issue with Monterey. The card worked natively without kext in Catalina.

Another method to fix this is by running this from terminal after wake.
sudo pkill bluetoothd

I am using the SMbios 19,1 which seems to go give more issues. I have seen people report success with 1,1 by remocing USBWakeFixup.kext and some SSDT
OpenCore EFI updated to 0.7.5.

All kexts updated to latest release versions.

Disabled USBWakeFixup/SSDT-USBW because it breaks Bluetooth on Monterey.

Follow this link for a workaround

After the further investigation, it seems that ‘tap to click’ function for Magic Trackpad 1 and 2 does not work properly in macOS 12 as some taps are ignored. Directly clicking is not affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back