Contribute
Register

Bluetooth device will not wake Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem... Same Broadcom
Did you map out your USB ports? The Bluetooth USB should be set to Internal with a value of 255. This usually fixes the wake issue unless other USB ports are not mapped as well.

Yes I map all my USB port and set Bluetooth and WiFi on 255.
Trackpad and keyboard won’t wake but my Logitech mouse does.

I'm wondering if is not a missing Kext...

Last edited:
Yes I map all my USB port and set Bluetooth and WiFi on 255.
Trackpad and keyboard won’t wake but my Logitech mouse does.

I'm wondering if is not a missing Kext...
Hibernation fix up.kext

I have the similar issue as well with Bcm94360 Broadcom.

• Already mapped USB Ports and set to Internal
  • Using HibernationFixup.kext does not changed anything
  • darkmode=0
  • Using custom SSDT for USB and EC
Basically, I'm using power button to wake up. But sometimes bluetooth fails to initialize correctly and I have to restart to get it back.

I'm still trying to figure how to solve this or at least make bluetooth more reliable after waking up.

I do exactly the same, except that I don't have Bluetooth fails after wake, I guess I'm lucky :lol:

I do exactly the same, except that I don't have Bluetooth fails after wake, I guess I'm lucky :lol:
Have you looked into bios settings? Some have the option to wake from USB or Keyboard/any key, wake from LAN etc..

I am in the exact same boat. Same card, using an adapter centipede in the rear m.2 slot on z390 Pro WiFi. I've set up my USB map, all are 255, I did not include the apple one that isn't doing anything. I have to use the power button to wake, but all works as it should apart from that. Any updates?

Still same for me... In bios they are settings for wake on lan but no wake on Bluetooth.

I'm going to keep digging for a solution, pressing the power button to wake really isn't too much effort. But I'd like to have it working like a native mac. Here's what I'm going to try if I can't figure out a solution to keep the M.2 centipede powered during sleep. https://openintelwireless.github.io/ Apparently, we can now use the included cNVI spec module that came with our mobo. Has anyone tried this? I'll need to swap the original module back in, but would be awesome to have that M.2 slot open for another NVME drive.

Good luck with this and thanks for any updates. Is it true that a fully working hackintosh will be perfect, and it’s the only thing that don’t work on my setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back