Graphics
GTX 1050 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello.

Now that the HS release is out and running and I did all the major stuff (just got a 1050 TI working), I am down to two minor issues that I'd like to get fixed:

- Dual Ethernet isn't working.
I'm using the IntelMausiEthernet kext which has enabled one of the ports, but not the other. Not really pressing.

- Bluetooth is not working properly.
My Apple Keyboard paired automatically. However, my Logitech M535 is unable to pair. It showed up for a bit once, managed to pair, but it vanished afterwards.
In System Report, even though the Bluetooth dialogue is open and saying my PC is discoverable, the Discoverable flag under Bluetooth stays set to off. I've also noticed that I have no com.apple.Bluetooth.plist (there's one in a folder called By Host), so also weird. I also cannot turn Bluetooth off. I am using an Asus BT-400 which uses the supposedly supported Broadcom chip. I have BrcmFirmwareData and BrcmPatchRAM2 kexts installed. As it may be of relevance, considering it's a USB device, I have USBInjectAll. I also have XHCI-200-series-injector.

EDIT: I have just gone into System Report, there it says Bluetooth is USB based. However, it says the Vendor is Intel. This is an Asus device and if I go into USB, it shows the Broadcom adapter. Seems like it's trying to use the wrong hardware.

I just need to know where to start looking for this. I've looked around but nothing really helped.

Moniker

Last edited:
Using Bluetooth Explorer and choosing the adapter allows me to pair stuff. After a reboot, they remain paired, but if I want to pair anything else, it'll only work when I go to Bluetooth Explorer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back