Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BlockSize: 512LegacyApfsContainerScan: Block device not supportedSuccess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
HD530
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed Mojave 10.14 to the HFS+ partition on my laptop. I want to upgrade to 10.14.3, So I converted the partition to APFS and added the driver apfsdriverloader.efi to the Clover directory.
Now the screen will show a lot of the following information before enter Clover UI:
BlockSize: 512LegacyApfsContainerScan: Block device not supportedSuccess
LegacyApfsContainerScan: Entrypoint
I did not find relevant cases in the forum.

Attachments

• WechatIMG165.jpeg
    WechatIMG165.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 924
Last edited:
Hello friends, the problem has been solved, please replace drivers64 and drivers64UEFI

Attachments

• problem.zip
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,019
Hello friends, the problem has been solved, please replace drivers64 and drivers64UEFI
Do you have a detailed description for this solution?

The new drivers has broken the Unibeast's USB Installer, don't appear "external" disk to select

Same issue here - no one got a solution?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Same issue here - no one got a solution?
I couldn't resolve problem with replace efi's files, but these things worked for me:
  1. Boot with unibeast create usb - on first boot I see errors BlockSize: 512LegacyApfsContainerScan: Block device not supportedSuccess
  2. When installation start, I choose apfs when erased ssd (hfs+ didn't worked for me, always restart process of installation), after that, installation goes like installation guide says
  3. After installation, I run multibeast, install kexts, clover, restart and that's it. My graphic card has same issue (7mb), but this is same old problem which I will have to solve.

I'm not well experience guy for hackintosh, but I hope this will help some people with similar configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back